In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order in the second section of article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Data Protection Agency, the procedures and detailed data in detail of the use made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when accessing our content. This information does not reveal your identity, personal information, or the content stored on your computer, but allows us to identify you as a user or user, to visit the web beforehand, view the pages, etc. The information shown on our site.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user with faster access to the selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or in your browser every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad. Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are alien to our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation you can install all or only some of them.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified either through the web or via email to Registered Users.